Here’s a list of my top reads from last year: It’s in alphabetical order. I tried to rank it but couldn’t. It isn’t necessarily a list of the best written or the most popular books from last year. But it’s a list of the books I loved the most.
1. AFTER THE SNOW by S. D. Crockett
2. ASK THE PASSENGERS by A. S. King
3. CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein
4. THE DISENCHANTMENTS by Nina LaCour
5. THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray
6. ENDANGERED by Eliot Schrefer
7. MY BOOK OF LIFE BY ANGEL by Martine Leavitt
8. NEVER FALL DOWN by Patricia McCormick
9. THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Steifvater
10. SERAPHINA by Rachel Hartman
So what was your most favorite books of the 2012?
Ready, set, comment!…